Our services are engineered in order to obtain high reliability and quality, at a low price.
The control panel is developed in order to allow a fast management of the services. All main functionalities are available in the start page; moreover there are tools developed in order to allow an efficient management of the services even if there is an high number of active domains on the same account.
Fast service activation
The activation of the majority of our services happens immediately after a successful payment.
For payments through prepaid funds, credit card and PayPal the activation is almost immediate and therefore:
- Domain registration: For the domains that allow a real-time registration (com, net, org, info, biz and others) more than the 99% of the new registrations are successfully executed within five minutes after the payment.
- Web Hosting Basic and Mail Hosting Basic Services: More than 95% of the activations are successfully executed within five minutes after the payment.
Complete services and maximum flexibility
All our services are developed in order to keep up with the demands of our customers, and therefore:
- The domain registration service with DNS management includes DNS records management, DNS server change and redirect service for the domain and related subdomains.
- DNS management and redirect services are available even for domains with web hosting or mail hosting, therefore is possible to bind together our hosting services and other third party services.
Advanced domain registration and management system for .IT domains
Our management system for the operations of registration/transfer and the other procedures of maintenance of .IT domains allows an automatic management of the .IT registry procedures; more than 99.8% of the procedures of .IT domain management are automatically executed without the need of our staff actions, this allows us to reduce the time of execution to just the execution time required by the .IT registry, and therefore we can provide a fast, efficient and optimized .IT domain management system.
Since for domain registration and transfers procedures a paper application is required, we maintain a detailed archive with the notifications received from the registry.
These features allow:
- to easily check the state of the new registrations, transfers and other management requests.
- to find out quickly if there are problems with the required paper application.
All notifications reached for each domain are automatically forwarded to the account owner and at the same time are saved in the historical archive of the operations of the domain, this archive is available from the domain control panel.
.IT domain registration is allowed only for an EU Citizen or Company with EU Address.
Web Hosting Basic Services - Full-featured, fast and reliable hosting plans at low price
Technical support through trouble ticket 7 days per week
Our Web Hosting Basic services have been developed purposely in order to provide flexible configurations and a simple and efficient management system.
The resources allocation on the server (bandwidth, disk space, memory) is monitored so as to obtain an optimal distribution of such resources between the hosted web sites, moreover for every server we leave a percentage of free resources in order to allow, for the majority of the demands, upgrades of space/bandwidth in real time and with no need of a server transfer.
We also provide a useful and fully automated backup system in order to simplify the management of customers' web sites.
All backups are saved on a different server and this provides a better reliability in case of emergency.
A backup can be downloaded only through https connection from the customer's control panel.
The disk space used for the backup service is not related to the web space and therefore each website can still use all of its allocated web space, we save the last two backups.
Our technical support staff will provide the required assistance in order to solve any problem and help our customers to get the best from our services.
Our staff will answer to customers' requests sent through troubleticket in the following days and timetables: from Monday to Sunday, hours 9.00 AM - 12.00 PM; 3.00 PM - 6.00 PM GMT+1