Login to members' area
GiDiNet - Knowledge base
Warning: This english translation is made for service management purpose only, some pages are still under translation.
|Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003 No 196, we provide the following information:
1. Personal information you provide will be used for the following purposes:
a. fulfilment of contractual obligations;
b. fulfilment of legal and fiscal obligations;
c. bookkeeping, billing and credit management;
2. The treatment is performed by the operations or series of operations referred to Article 4, first paragraph of Article. A), of Legislative Decree no. 196 June 30, 2003: gathering, recording, organizing, storing, retrieving, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and data destruction.
3. The treatment will be conducted on paper and electronically by the owner, manager and the employees.
4. The submittal of the personal data requested, necessary for the intent listed in the general terms and conditions is not an obligation, however the refusal to give the information will make it impossible to supply the service because of security and secrecy breaches of the data. The conferment of data is required for the purposes of paragraph 1 therefore the refusal to provide these missing data will result in execution of the contract and / or to discontinue the relationship
5. The data may be shared with the manager and the employees and can be communicated only for the purposes of paragraph 1 to the following subjects:
- Credit institutions;
- Credit insurance companies;
- Individuals who perform services delivery;
- Commercial information companies;
- Professionals and consultants.
6. Personal data will not be disclosed;
7. The personal data can be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the European Union, where this is necessary for the performance of obligations under a contract which is a party or to meet before the conclusion of the contract, the specific requirements of, or for the conclusion or performance of a contract made;
8. The data controller is WIX DOMAIN LTD Company number 07807006 - SUITE 11 PENHURST HOUSE 352-356 BATTERSEA PARK ROAD - LONDON - ENGLAND SW11 3BY;
9. The data responsible is WIX DOMAIN LTD;
10. At any time you can claim your rights towards the holder of the data under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, 196. which, for your convenience, we provide:
Leg. June 30, 2003, No. 196
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.