Login to members' area
GiDiNet - Payment rules
Warning: This english translation is made for service management purpose only, some pages are still under translation.
GiDiNet accepts payments through Credit card, PayPal, Bank wire transfer.
PayPal - All customers
- We currently allow PayPal payments for amounts more than EUR 5,00. VAT Included
- For orders less than EUR 5,00 is possible to use other payment methods or add prepaid funds and use these funds to pay the order, the prepaid funds left are not time bound, so can be used for the next purchases.
- VISA and Mastercard credit cards can be used.
- The payment session will proceed on the PayPal secure server
- No one in GiDiNet will get customers' credit card information.
Bank wire transfer - Only european customers
- This payment mode is available for all european customers.
- All payment details will be provided at time of purchase.
- View our bank wire transfer details
To request more information about payments:
- GiDiNet active customers: Login to the members' area and choose "Support" menu - "Support / Trouble Ticket".
- New customers: check our contact section